The Life Science Zurich Business Network is an independent association comprising representatives from industry, economic development, business clusters, and technology transfer. It represents the life sciences cluster in the Zurich area and supports and stimulates networking and collaborations between industry, academia, research, and the public sector in the Zurich area and companies and organizations abroad. The Life Science Business Network is closely affiliated with Life Science Zurich, a common platform of the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich.
– Organization of networking events and educational workshops
– Fostering of cooperation between different academia and industry
– Representation of the Zurich life sciences cluster in Switzerland and abroad
– Single point of contact for questions regarding life sciences in the Zurich area
– Overview of life sciences organisations in the Zurich area
Thanks to its combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurship and innovation, financial strength, outstanding accessibility, and a healthy economy, Zurich is one of the leading centers of life sciences in Europe.