The Functional Genomics Center Zurich (FGCZ) is a joint state-of-the-art research and training facility of the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich. With the latest technologies and data analysis expertise for genomics, proteomics and metabolomics research, the FGCZ carries out research projects and technology development in collaboration with the Zurich life science community.
- Genome, epigenome, and transcriptome analysis by high throughput and single-molecule sequencing technologies
- Quantitative proteome and protein modification analysis using high resolution mass spectrometry
- Metabolome and lipidome analysis by high accuracy mass spectrometry
- Bioinformatics for study design, data processing, and data analysis
- Analytical and data interpretation support for integrative multi-omics studies